Vuse Blog

Welcome to the Vuse blog – a collection of everything you could ever want to know about vaping in South Africa, gathered together in one place. Check in regularly for the latest in vaping news, updates on Vuse’s new products and exciting projects, and inspirational pieces of content co-curated with creators from around South Africa. Scroll down to discover your inspiration.

Loading...
  1. blog-img

    WHAT ARE NICOTINE SALTS?

    Our Nic Salts flavour ranges have been specially formulated with nicotine salts – but what is this key ingredient, and how does it deliver improved flavour satisfaction?

    Read more →

  2. blog-img

    IS VAPING LEGAL INDOORS?

    The ‘rules’ on where vaping is actually allowed and not allowed are incredibly disjointed. While certain restrictions apply at pubs, clubs, restaurants, offices, airports, hospitals and all other public spaces, there are a few grey areas such as at work, or at home.

    Read more →

  3. blog-img

    DO VAPES SET OFF SMOKE ALARMS?

    If you're a vaper, you've probably wondered whether your vaping will set off a fire alarm! It would be embarrassing, but could also come with more severe consequences, such as fines or warnings. So, how likely is it that using an e-cigarette will actually set off a fire alarm?

    Read more →

  4. blog-img

    E-CIGARETTE GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS

    Are you new to vaping? You may be excited about which flavour to try first, the new experience of being able to vape indoors, or the excitement of discovering a new technology. There’s a lot to get to grips with for a vaping beginner.

    Read more →

  5. blog-img

    LEGAL VAPING AGE

    Since its introduction, vaping has become a popular alternative to smoking. As a relatively new arrival to the scene, the rules around its legal use aren’t as well-known as other products. So, what is the legal age to vape in the SA? And what other vaping laws should you know about?

    Read more →

  6. blog-img

    OUR PLEDGE TO YOUTH ACCESS PREVENTION

    As members of the Vapour Products Association of South Africa (VPASA), we have the responsibility to ensure that our products are not marketed or sold to anyone under the age of 18. Our VUSE products are specifically designed for adult smokers and nicotine users. Therefore, we take youth access to o

    Read more →

  7. blog-img

    ABOUT OUR ELIQUID INGREDIENTS

    When vaping, you are inhaling vapour, so it it vital to us that we – and you – know exactly what's in this vapour. To ensure the quality of ingredients and the resulting vapour, we put significant attention and research into every eLiquid and product we manufacture.

    Read more →

  8. blog-img

    WHAT IS A POD MOD?

    Vuse offers vapers a choice between open and closed system devices. In an open system device, like the Twisp Tyko Plus, vapers fill the tank themselves. In closed system devices, the eLiquid comes in pre-filled, closed flavour cartridges, known as Pod Mods.

    Read more →

  9. blog-img

    VAPE QUALITY MATTERS

    With so much being reported in media and on the internet, its natural for you to have a lot questions about vaping and vaping quality. We're going to help put you at ease by addressing some of these concerns with accurate information. Why? Because, just like our safety standards, the quality of your

    Read more →

  10. blog-img

    VUSE HAS 99% FEWER TOXICANTS THAN CIGARETTES. WE’RE WORKING ON THAT REMAINING 1%.

    Our statement that our vaping devices have 99% fewer toxicants is based on a comparison of cigarette and Vuse emissions for a number of key toxicants present in cigarette smoke, which have been identified as harmful. However, this is not a specific assessment of whether vaping is less risky than con

    Read more →

  11. blog-img

    VELO BRING THE VIBE TO BARCARDI HOLIDAY CLUB

    VELO brought the heat at the sold-out annual event, Bacardi Holiday Club (4-6th March 2022) and offered festival goers, creatives, fashionistas, and content creators a warm welcome experience that included gaming and mirror wall photo opportunity.  

    Read more →

  12. blog-img

    VELO NICOTINE POUCHES

    Rewrite the rules and experience the next generation of nicotine consumption with VELO nicotine pouches: an elegant, convenient and discreet solution that can go wherever you do – any adventure, anytime, anywhere.

    Read more →

Search engine powered by ElasticSuite
Vuse logo horizontalVuse logo horizontal

All our agents are currently offline, please leave a message and we'll get back to you.

  • close