We believe Vuse eCigarette devices will give you unrivalled satisfaction that lasts all day. And because we have confidence in our products, we offer a money-back guarantee if you're not 100% satisfied.*
We've made it really simple to claim your money back. Please call our Vuse Care Team on 0800 1337350, or email on email@example.com and they will be happy to assist you with your claim.
* Vuse Money Back Guarantee
Please print out and retain these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
- This money back guarantee is open to UK residents, aged 18+, who have purchased a Vuse ePen, ePod 2, eTank Mini in-store or online.
- If you have tried your Vuse ePen, ePod 2 or eTank Mini and are not satisfied with it, we will refund the full purchase price (as evidenced by your proof of purchase), up to a maximum of £9.99 in accordance with these Terms and Conditions provided you claim your refund within 28 calendar days of purchase.
- This money back guarantee and these Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights. You can learn more about your statutory rights from trading standards or your local citizens' advice bureau.
- TO CLAIM YOUR REFUND:
- Send the following items to us at Vuse Money Back Guarantee, Vuse Customer Care, Building 7, Chiswick Business Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5YG:
- a written statement explaining (in not less than 20 words) why you are not satisfied with your Vuse ePen, ePod 2 or eTank Mini;
- original till receipt showing the date of purchase and purchase price (photocopies will not be accepted). If purchased online, please print off your order confirmation email (detailing your order number, date of purchase and purchase price);
- the Vuse ePen, ePod 2 or eTank Mini (including the device and the USB charging cable); and
- your full name, address and postcode and a contact telephone number.
- You have 28 calendar days from date of purchase in which to claim your money back.
- Limited to one application for a single refund per household. Multiple or bulk claims will not be accepted and any products sent to us along with such claims will not be returned.
- Only claims made by consumers will be considered. Claims made by retailers or wholesalers will not be accepted and any products sent to us along with such claims will not be returned.
- Your till receipt will be returned to you, however we recommend that a photocopy is taken for your own records.
- For a claim to be valid, all of the conditions in clause 4 above must be satisfied. Claims that do not satisfy all of the conditions in clause 4 above will be deemed invalid and no refund will be issued. Where a claim is invalid because it does not comply with the conditions in clause 4, we will return your Vuse ePen, ePod 2 or eTank Mini to you (if provided) along with a letter explaining why your claim is invalid. Please allow up to 28 days for the return of your product.
- For the avoidance of doubt, this money back guarantee cannot be claimed via retailers.
- All refunds will be made by bank transfer to the bank account of the person whose name appears on the claim (once a claim is determined to be valid we will contact you to ask for bank account details for this purpose). Please allow up to 28 days from provision of bank account details for payment. For the avoidance of doubt, where a refund is made, the Vuse ePen, ePod 2 or eTank Mini will not be returned to you.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any applications not received, delayed or damaged. Proof of postage is not proof of receipt.
- Incomplete and/or illegible statements will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into with respect to applications invalidly submitted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions or cancel this money back guarantee at any point.
- By submitting a refund application, you will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and consent to the transfer of your personal data to the data controller for the sole purposes of the administration of this money back guarantee.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions is deemed to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the affected term(s) or condition(s) will be deleted and the remaining ones will continue in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claims that arise out of or in connection therewith.