- Product shipments are made within Greece in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable legislation at the place you have indicated to us via the courier firm we collaborate with. The cost of dispatch depends on the place where the Products are dispatched to and is covered by the Company exclusively for purchases over € 10 with the exception of the same day delivery option available for Attica according to the below terms; in this case there is an additional charge of 4.09 euros. The cost of dispatch is covered in full by you for purchases below 10€ and is 2.48 – 2.60 euros. In case of shipment to inaccessible areas, there is the additional cost of 2.48 euros. If the product you order is directly available in our warehouses and if there are no other grounds for us being forced to temporarily or permanently suspend sale of a product, every effort will be made to ensure that shipments are carried out within 24-48 hours. For the area of Attica there is an option for delivery on the same day only for electronic orders that will be registered until 12:00 noon with an additional charge of 4.09 euros.
- In all events, the Company is obliged to perform the contract no later than thirty (30) days from confirmation that the order has been received, otherwise you are entitled to withdraw from the contract entered into with us.
- We will make concerted efforts to ensure that your order is filled within a reasonable time within the time limit set out above, but your order may be delayed for the following reasons: (a) because dispatch of the product by our supplier was delayed, it was held up in customs or while being shipped and we do not have it in our warehouses at the time we had calculated. In that case, we will contact you to ask if you want us to deliver the order to you without that product (if it is part of an order for several products) or to suggest another similar product to you. (b) The product you ordered has already been discontinued and is not available due to discontinuation. In this case we will contact you immediately to provide you with all alternative solutions. (c) In times of extreme weather conditions or strikes and in all cases of force majeure which could affect the transfer and shipment of your order. (d) Where it is not possible to contact you by phone and/or email (if there is a problem with your order, either in relation to the product or in relation to payment) because your data entered is not correct or up to date.
- When your order is delivered by the courier company we collaborate with you will be asked to verify your age (to prove you are over 18 years old). Verification will be done by presenting an official document (ID card, passport, driving licence). Where it is not possible to verify your age or it is clear from the official document that you are under 18, the shipment will not be delivered and the order will be cancelled.
2. Withdrawal from contract
- Our aim is to ensure that customers are fully satisfied. In all events we ask that you check the products upon delivery. However, if you receive a defective product or if any other problem arises, please contact our Customer Service Department immediately for more details.
- All users who purchase from our e-shop as consumers may withdraw from the purchase contract within 14 days from receiving their order, by contacting the Company’s Customer Service Department provided that both products and the relevant declaration are returned to our Company within 14 days from receipt of the product.
- If you exercise your right to withdraw from the purchase of a product (where such withdrawal is not excluded) the following rules apply to withdrawal from the contract for products purchased from our e-shop:
1. a) Returns must be made no later than 14 days from exercising your right of withdrawal (i.e. from the date you contacted the Customer Service Department). After briefing you, the Company will coordinate and organise delivery of the product to be returned via the courier company we collaborate with.
2. b) In order for a return to be accepted, the product you sent to be picked up by our company must be in the condition in which it was received, must not have been used, must be complete with its original packaging intact along with all paperwork accompanying the product, the proper maintenance conditions must have been ensured and in general the products must not have suffered any reduction in their value. We are entitled to delay the return of money until we get the goods back.
3. c) The products returned must be accompanied by: the Retail Receipt/Sales Invoice or the Dispatch Note.
5. e) We would point out that if the above conditions are not met or if there is no such document accompanying the product, your request for withdrawal from the contact cannot be acceded to and the product will be returned to you, and the delivery cost will be covered by you.
- This right of withdrawal from the contract shall not apply in the following indicative, non-exhaustive cases:
a) In cases where the Products have been purchased from a physical establishment, since the sale is not deemed to have been conducted remotely and does not fall within the protective provisions of Law 2251/1994.
b) Products which are not suitable for return, for health protection or hygiene reasons, and which have been opened after they were delivered to you. This product category expressly includes tobacco heated products (neo sticks) in case you remove the plastic cover of the packaging for which our Company will not accept any returns after these products are delivered to you.
c) In all other respects, the provisions of Article 3l of Law 2251/1994, as in force from time to time, and all other applicable legislation (whether existing or future) shall apply to exemptions from your right of withdrawal, the conditions for such and the exercise of that right.
3. Change/ Cancellation of an order
- A change or cancellation to an order will only be accepted where the order confirmation has not been sent, meaning the order has not been completed. Be careful since it should be noted that after the order is confirmed it is not possible to change the delivery address declared for any reason for security reasons (in order to combat fraud).
- If you are a consumer, you may exercise the right of withdrawal provided for in Article 5.10 above or use the procedure for returning products provided for in Article 5.12.
- If there is any problem, contact our Customer Service Department for further details.
4. Returns in case of actual defects
- Our aim is to ensure that customers are fully satisfied. However, if you receive a defective product or if any other problem arises, contact our Customer Service Department immediately for more details.
- The following rules apply in all cases where products purchased from our e-shop are returned due to an ascertained actual defect or an ascertained lack of agreed properties due to our fault:
1. a) Returns shall be made solely and exclusively to the Company via the courier company we collaborate with. The product will only be picked up for our company by the courier company we collaborate with after you have first contacted our Customer Service Department to inform us about the problem identified with the specific product. The product to be returned will only be picked up from the delivery address you had declared when you placed the order.
2. b) In order for a return to be accepted, the product must be in the condition in which it was received, must not have been used, must be complete with its original packaging, and the proper maintenance conditions must have been ensured.
3. c) The products returned must be accompanied by: The Retail Receipt / Sales Invoice or the Dispatch Note. We point out that if the above conditions are not met or if there is no such document accompanying the product, your request for withdrawal from the contract cannot be fulfilled and our company will not accept the product.
4. d) We will process your return request within a reasonable time period.