VUSE GO LAUNCH PARTY
Terms and Conditions
These terms govern the Vuse Go Launch Party (the “Promotion”) (the “Terms”).
1. The Promoter of this Promotion is Nicoventures Retail (UK) Limited, Globe House, 1 Water Street, London, England, WC2R 3LA (“NRL”). By entering this Promotion, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms.
2. The Promotion is only open to entries from UK residents who are aged 18 and over and are current nicotine users.
3. The following are not eligible to participate:
(a) employees of NRL or of any British American Tobacco plc group company; or
(b) employees or any other persons involved or assisting with this Prize Draw or otherwise professionally connected with the Promotion or its administration (including but not limited to, any person responsible for redemption of prizes or for supplying prizes for the Promotion).
4. The Promotion opens on 27th of June at 09:00am and closes at 7th of July at 09:00am (the “Prize Draw Period”). There will be 150 prize draws after the Prize Draw Period and 150 winners will be selected in accordance with the process described in paragraph 14 (the "Prize Draw").
5. To enter the Prize Draw, entrants must:
(a) Sign up and fill out form on website
(b) Accept/tick box for us to collect email addresses
6. Entrants will automatically be entered into the Prize Draw by completing the steps above.
7. The Prize Draw is limited to one (1) entry per person and no purchase is necessary.
8. NRL reserves the right to validate any claim and may ask for proof of identity and/or age at any point. NRL accepts no liability for any delays to or prevention of an entrant from participating in the Promotion by exercising its right to validate the identity and/or address and/or age of an entrant.
9. All entries must be made directly by the person entering a relevant Prize Draw. Entries made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified. NRL is not responsible for changes in entrants' Instagram account name after entering a Prize Draw.
10. There will be one (150) prizes for this Prize Draw (as defined below) (the “Prize”):
(a) The Prize consists of two (2) tickets to the event launch of Vuse Go on the 7th of July 2022 (the "Proposed Departure Date"). (subject to paragraphs 11(f) and 11(g)). The Prize does not include the following:
(b) Flights and transfers are not included as part of the Prize. The winner and winner’s guest are expected to book their own flights and transfers to the Vuse Go Launch.
The tickets to the Vuse Go Launch are subject to the ticket terms and conditions of Vuse as set out here:
11. Specific terms in respect of the Prize:
(a) The winners’ guests must also be a resident of Great Britain who is aged 18 and over and a current nicotine user.
(b) The winners will be responsible for ensuring that they and their guests are available on the Proposed Departure Date and duration of the Prize.
.(f) The Prize does not include any of the following:
(i) costs of travel and transfers to and from Vuse Go Launch Event;
(ii) food and drink;
(iii) spending money;
(v) tax or personal expenses;
and any other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and any costs that are incidental to the Prize are the responsibility of the winner.
12. The sole responsibility of the Promoter in connection with the provision of the Main Prize is to provide to the winner and the winner's guest the opportunity to take up the Main Prize
13. There is no cash alternative and the Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. NRL reserves the right to replace any or part of the Prizes with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond NRL's control makes it necessary to do so.
14. Entries must be received by NRL by no later than 09:00 GMT on the last day of the Prize Draw Period. Entries made outside of the Prize Draw Period will not be valid and will not be accepted.
15. The winners will be the first valid entry selected at a “first come, first serve” from all valid entrants received during the Prize Draw Period.
16. The winners will be notified by way of email to the email address used to enter the Prize Draw. Entrants who have entered the Prize Draw and have not won a Prize will not be notified.
17. In order to redeem the Prize, the winners will need to respond to the email sent by NRL. The winners will be allowed 24 hours from the time the direct message is sent to respond and provide the requested information set out in the email sent by NRL. Please check your account carefully and regularly to ensure that you do not miss an email from us.
18. If a winner does not provide the required information to NRL within 24 hours of notification, then that winner will forfeit their Prize and NRL will be entitled to award the Prize to an alternative winner in accordance with the process described in paragraph 15 above.
19. NRL reserves the right to review, edit, alter or remove any entry in its sole discretion, which does not comply with these Terms or which NRL reasonably believes does not comply with these Terms.
20. NRL reserves the right to exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct, or if, in its reasonable opinion, it considers that there is a significant risk that the entrant may bring the NRL or any other British American Tobacco plc group company brand into disrepute.
21. NRL reserves the right to amend, terminate or temporarily suspend each Prize Draw or the Prize Draw if, in its absolute discretion, it considers it necessary to do so. NRL shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
22. No responsibility will be accepted by NRL for incomplete, invalid or illegible entries and these will be declared void in the sole discretion of NRL.
23. The Prize Draw is not endorsed, sponsored, or associated with any of the brands or companies related to the Prizes.
24. NRL will not be liable for any internet or mobile connection or other charges incurred in entering the Prize Draw or in a winner using or enjoying a Prize. If using a computer or any other device and/or internet-access which is not owned or paid for by the entrant, the entrant is reminded to get the owner's permission before entering.
25. NRL does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted access to the Vuse Website at any time. It is possible that numerous factors outside the control of NRL may interfere with the operation of the Vuse Website. No responsibility will be accepted for any technical or other difficulties in entering or any entries delayed or corrupted.
26. Insofar as is permitted by law, NRL will in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss or damage occurring as a result of taking up or experiencing a Prize. Your statutory rights are not affected.
28. Any enquiries about personal information held by NRL, including any request for deletion of personal data, may be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, to obtain the contact name and address to which to send an envelope marked "Data Protection Request".
29. NRL must either make available information that indicates that a valid award under this Prize Draw took place and so NRL will send the surname and county of all of the winner of this Prize Draw to anyone who contacts NRL using the details in paragraph 28 requesting such information within one month of the date of the Prize Draw.
30. If you object to any or all of your surname or county being made available, please contact NRL via the email on the website. In such circumstances though NRL must still provide the information and winning entries to the Advertising Standards Authority upon request.
31. These Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England and will have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any dispute, except that if you are a resident of Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.