Vuse devices are pretty hi-tech – and from the atomiser to the battery unit, there’s a lot going on inside them. These finely crafted components make your vaping experience top quality, so you need to take care of them, and store your device correctly.
Don’t worry, it’s not complicated. Here are five things you can do to keep your device in good condition:
1. Don’t leave your device in direct sunlight. Or, for that matter, in front of direct sources of heat. This goes for your eLiquids as well – if they’re left in direct sunlight they could start to oxidise and lose their flavour.
2. Store your device at room temperature. Extreme temperatures can cause damage to its more intricate components. As a rule, store it between 0 – 25°C.
3. Don’t leave it somewhere damp. Electronics and water aren’t the best of friends, so it’s best to avoid leaving your device (or using it) in excessively humid environments.
4. Try and store it upright. You know those little holes on the side of the clearomiser? They let air in and regulate the temperature when you’re vaping. However, if you leave your device on its side for a long time, liquid can seep out of them – so try to keep it upright if you can.
5. Use a case. Our devices are pretty robust, but wear and tear is inevitable. Keeping your device in a case will help keep it in (crisp) mint condition for longer.