Vos paramètres de cookiesNous recueillons et stockons des informations sur votre appareil lorsque vous utilisez ce site web, notamment en configurant des cookies. Certains sont indispensables au fonctionnement du site (cookies strictement nécessaires), tandis que d'autres sont utilisés pour améliorer votre expérience, ainsi que pour exploiter et améliorer le site web (cookies de performance). Vous pouvez retirer votre consentement à tout moment pour les cookies non strictement nécessaires en cliquant sur Refuser les cookies". Veuillez choisir l’une des options ci-dessous et de ce fait consentir ou non à ce que nous utilisions ces cookies de performance et les informations personnelles qu'ils recueillent aux fins décrites dans notre Politique de Confidentialité." Politique de Confidentialité.
VYPE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES
- Vype is a trading name of British American Tobacco UK Limited whose registered office is at One Eton Street, Richmond Upon Thames, London, TW91EF (‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’ as applicable).
- The Vype Subscription Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) are listed below. If you have any questions about our subscription services or products, please contact us at 0800 1337 350 / firstname.lastname@example.org. The Vype Care team operate within the hours of 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays.
- We may amend these Terms from time to time. Unless we provide a delayed effective date, all amendments will be immediately effective on the posting of such updated Terms. Your continued use of our Vype subscription services constitutes your consent to be bound by these Terms, as amended from time to time. Please therefore check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes to these Terms.
How to Create a Subscription
- To register for automated ordering of applicable Vype e-liquid products you must be aged 18 years or over, with a UK registered postal address, have an existing account profile set up within Govype.com and provide a valid payment method (as described below) (“Subscription”).
- To create a Subscription you will need to go onto our website at www.govype.com/uk/(“Website”) and undertake the following steps:
- Login to your Vype account;
- Select the relevant Product(s) you wish to add to a Subscription;
- Select the relevant Product quantity you require;
- Select from the Subscription frequency the delivery periods; and
- Complete the associated payment details as prompted.
- Each successful Subscription placed by you will become immediately effective upon completion of the checkout process for that Subscription, until such time as they are cancelled or modified by you or by us in accordance with these Terms.
- Once you have successfully completed the above steps you will receive an email from us to confirm that your Subscription is live together with the Subscription order number.
- Please note, we are unable to set up a Subscription on your behalf and you will need to create a Subscription, including confirming the details relating to the payment method you wish to use. If you require further assistance on how to create a Subscription, please visit the Subscription page on our Websiteor contact the Vype Care team.
- Subscriptions are available on selected Vype e-liquid re-fill products presented on the Website from time to time (“Products”). For more information on the variety of Products available under a Subscription, please see each product description on the Website.
- You may place multiple Subscription orders at any time. However, due to technical restrictions, you will not be able to create a Subscription that contains any Products that are already included in an existing live Subscription. If you wish to cancel or amend an existing Subscription, please see the relevant section of our Website or otherwise contact the Vype Care team for further assistance.
- We accept valid major credit cards for the Subscription services including Visa and MasterCard (but excluding Amex) (“Payment Method”). We reserve the right to update and/or otherwise amend the Payment Method from time to time.
- If you add or remove a Product from your Subscription and/ or otherwise if you change the dispatch frequency of your Products, all such changes to your Subscription shall be governed by these Terms and shall continue to apply until your Subscription is either cancelled or terminated in accordance with these Terms.
- Except for any fees incurred by you in connection with delivery, if you are a member of the Vype Club you will be able to earn Vype Club points on your Subscription Products. However, please note that you will not be able to redeem Vype Club points against any Products placed under a Subscription.
- The price of the Product(s) you have selected in your Subscription will be reduced by 15% off the applicable standard Product prices listed on the Website from time to time (“Subscription Price”). However, you acknowledge that the Subscription Price cannot be used in conjunction with any other price structures available on the Products from time to time (such as 5+1 mix and match) and you agree that any applicable Products in your Subscription that are subject to a separate pricing structure at any time will be excluded from your Subscription.
- We use all reasonable endeavours to ensure the availability of the Products on our Website. However, in the event any of the Products placed under a Subscription are out of stock, we will not be able to deliver any aspects of the Subscription to you. In this event, we will place your Subscription into a ‘paused’ state and we will contact you to notify you of this in accordance with clause 22 of these Terms.
- By registering for a Subscription, you authorise us to charge your Payment Method for your initial Subscription and each Subscription thereafter for the total value of the Products in that Subscription (including, if applicable, any standard delivery charge), based upon the applicable Subscription Price.
- When you sign up for a Subscription, your first Subscription fee will be billed immediately. Unless we expressly communicate otherwise, the fee for your following Subscription will be charged on the date the Products are dispatched to you until such time as you cancel your Subscription or it is cancelled by us in accordance with these Terms.
- The charges for each dispatched Subscription shipment will be billed to the debit or credit card used to create your Subscription or as otherwise directed by you. If we are unable to obtain payment from you for your Subscription order for any reason, we will notify you via e-mail asking you to resolve the problem. Your Subscription will be placed on hold and no additional orders will be processed or shipped until the problem has been resolved by you.
- All Subscriptions are subject to standard delivery dispatch only and therefore exclude any ‘next day’ or ‘Saturday’ delivery options.
- Subscription delivery charges apply. However, free standard delivery will be provided for each Subscription with a total order value over £29.
- Please note that further delivery restrictions may apply. For further information on delivery restrictions (in particular, relating to certain geographical delivery restrictions) please see our Delivery & Returns terms for further information.
Cancelling and Pausing Your Subscription
- There may be occasions when, despite our efforts, we are unable to dispatch your Subscription. This may include (but not limited to) circumstances where:
- the price of the Products in your Subscription changes (either increases or decreases) from the date your Subscription is first placed and/or;
- any of the Products in your Subscription are out of stock or have otherwise been discontinued at the time your Subscription is due to be dispatched.
- If any of the events under clause 22 arise, the following procedure will apply:
- We will place your Subscription into a ‘paused’ state and you will receive an email from us to confirm that there has been an issue with your Subscription and that delivery of your Subscription will not take place.
- The Vype Care team will contact you directly to see if they can provide a remedy to the above Subscription issue.
- In the event a remedy can be provided by the Vype Care team, (for example, you confirm that you are happy to proceed with the change of price of the Product(s) in your Subscription, or if we can provide you with a one off substitution for any out of stock Products) the Subscription will be removed from the ‘paused’ state by us and the Subscription will resume normal activity.
- In the event we are unable to resolve the issue with your Subscription, (for example, one of the Products in your Subscription has been discontinued) we will discuss with you the options available which may include the ‘paused’ Subscription being cancelled and a new Subscription for current available Products being set up.
- There may be occasions when you decide that you wish to ‘pause’ your own Subscription for a certain period. For example, you may wish to do this if you know that you will be away on holiday. If you would like to pause an existing live Subscription, please undertake the following:
- Please login to your Account;
- Click on ‘My Subscriptions’
- Click on the order number of the Subscription you wish to pause
- Click the ‘Pause Subscription’ button.
- Please note, Subscriptions that have been placed in ‘pause’ by you in accordance with clause 24 above will not resume until activity you have reactivated that Subscription. To reactivate a Subscription, you will need to undertake the following:
- Please login to your Account;
- Click on ‘My Subscriptions’
- Click on the order number of the Subscription you wish to restart
- Click the ‘Restart Subscription’ button at the bottom of the page.
If you require further assistance with either pausing or reactivating a Subscription, please contact the Vype Care team.
Cancelling your Subscription
- You have certain legal rights to cancel your Subscription and return any unused Products to us within 14 working days of setting up your Subscription.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of clause 24 above, you may cancel your Subscription at any time. To do so, you will need to undertake the following steps:
- Please login to your Account;
- Click on ‘My Subscriptions’
- Click on the order number of the Subscription you wish to cancel;
- Click the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button.
- Please note, a Subscription once cancelled by you cannot be restarted. You would therefore need to set up a new Subscription using the steps described at clause 5 of these Terms.
- For more information on how to cancel a Subscription please contact our Vype Care team on 0800 1337 350 who will be able to assist you further.
- If we receive your request to cancel a Subscription after dispatching any Product(s) to you, you may return to us the Product(s) that are delivered to you after you have submitted your request to cancel the Subscription PROVIDED THAT:
- the Products are returned to us within 14 days of receipt; and
- the Products are in good, un-used and sealed condition.
Return of Products
- In the event you need to return any Products to us, please see further information how to do this under the ‘Delivery and Returns ’ section of our standard Terms and Conditions.
- By signing up to a Subscription you acknowledge and agree that we may process information relating to your Subscription activities in accordance with all applicable data protection legislation and as further detailed in our Privacy Notice. In particular, by registering to receive a Subscription you agree for us contact you via email and provide you with regular updates relating to your Subscription and/ or other news and offers on products that we believe may be of interest to you from time to time.
- Vype reserves the right to, at any time and without notice, end the Subscription and/ or decline any issue of a Subscription.
- Vype reserves the right to take any action we believe to be appropriate if we consider that any Vype account holders are abusing the Subscription services, which may include (but not limited to) terminating your existing Vype registered account.
- If any provision of these Terms is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall remain in force.
- Vype DOES NOT accept any liability for your use of the Subscription (including but not limited to use of your Subscription account) where such use is undertaken in a manner which is inconsistent with these Terms, Vype account user Terms and/ or the Vype Website User terms