Vuse Plus Terms and Conditions
TRANSITION FROM VUSE+ REWARDS
- The Vuse Rewards program is an update to and rebranding of the existing Vuse+ Rewards program and will be available starting June 14, 2022.
- Members of the Vuse+ Rewards program will be entitled to all of their benefits until June 30, 2022, including the discount codes issues at the beginning of June 2022.
- Vuse+ Rewards members will also be transitioned to the Vuse Rewards program effective 30 days after receiving notice of these Terms, unless they terminate their Vuse+ Rewards membership prior to that date (contact information is available below).
- For members of the Vuse+ Rewards prior to June 14, 2022, these Vuse Rewards Terms will replace the Vuse+ Rewards Terms and Conditions 30 days after receipt of notice advising of the transition. Upon transition, Vuse+ Rewards members who are transitioned to the new Vuse Rewards program are eligible to receive credit for points that would have been earned under the new program retroactively to June 14, 2022.
- The Vuse Plus Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) are listed below. If you have any questions about Vuse Plus, please contact us at 1-833-308-8873, or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MEMBERSHIP & REWARDS
- To be a member of Vuse Plus, you must have a vuse.com account, be of legal age to purchase vaping products in your province of residence and meet our eligibility requirements. Residents of Quebec, Nova Scotia, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories are not eligible for Vuse Plus.
- Each Vuse Plus membership tier is based on your total lifetime spend accumulated through transactions made through your Vuse account. To be eligible to receive benefits under any Vuse Plus tier, you must have also subscribed to receive Vuse communications that include, but not limited to, information regarding your Vuse account, your Vuse Plus membership, as well as information about Vuse products, services and research opportunities that may be of interest (“Vuse Communications”). These emails will provide you with regular updates relating to your Vuse Plus status.
- There are three status tiers: Silver, Gold and Platinum. The spending thresholds and benefits for each tier are outlined on the Vuse website and in section 5 below. Once you meet the minimum criteria for any given tier your account will be automatically upgraded. To maintain your Vuse Plus status, you are required to make a purchase each calendar month and remain subscribed to Vuse Communications. In the event you achieve a Vuse Plus status tier and do not make a purchase in a given calendar month, or if you unsubscribe from Vuse Communications, you will lose access to the benefits available through Vuse Plus as of that end of that calendar month. However, after your next purchase or, after your resubscription to Vuse Communications, whichever is applicable, your Vuse Plus tier status will be restored.
- You can unsubscribe from Vuse Communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe button when logged into your account profile, or through the unsubscribe link in the footer of all email communications. If you unsubscribe, however, you will no longer receive the Vuse Plus benefits associated with your membership tier.
- Vuse Plus benefits are only valid on products purchased from Vuse.com. These benefits are not redeemable or valid on purchases made on any other websites or at retail locations.
- All Vuse Plus members will also have access to promotions and offers available on Vuse.com. Discount codes offered with your Vuse Plus status cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions and cannot also be used with other discount codes.
CHANGES, TERMINATION AND REMOVAL FROM VUSE PLUS
- In the event you wish to close your existing Vuse account, your Vuse Plus membership will automatically terminate. Please contact our Vuse Care team if you wish to close your account.
- We reserve the right to cancel and/or otherwise deduct the dollar amount (before taxes) from your lifetime spend calculation used to determine your Vuse Plus tier eligibility should any products be returned to Vuse or where a refund (including any partial refund) is requested. This also applies to the exchange of Vuse products, unless the exchange is for products with an equivalent value.
- The status tier you have earned as a Vuse Plus member, cannot be transferred, or sold to any other person or used by a different account in any way whatsoever.
- We reserve the right to amend or terminate the Vuse Plus program at any time, without advance notice.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You agree to release and hold us harmless in connection with any liability for Vuse accounts that have been misused by the account holder or otherwise used in a manner which is inconsistent with these Vuse Plus account User Terms and/or the Vuse.com Terms and Conditions.
- You agree that Vuse will not be held responsible for the deactivation of your status due to out-of-date personal information recorded in your Account details, or if you create a new account. Check your information regularly in the Rewards tab of the Account page of Vuse.com to ensure that it is accurate and up-to-date. If you have any questions, please contact our Vuse Care team who will be able to assist you.
- Vuse reserves the right to take any action believed to be appropriate if there is evidence that a Vuse account holder is abusing the Vuse Plus Program.
- Vuse has the right to modify these Terms from time-to-time. We will provide you with notice regarding changes to these Terms and indicate the date upon which they will take effect.
- The spending threshold for each Vuse Plus tier is as follows: Silver (lifetime spend of $100), Gold (lifetime spend of $250), and Platinum (lifetime spend of $400). All amounts are in Canadian dollars.
- Registered Vuse customers can only access Vuse Plus on their primary account. Vuse reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time.
- If you have any questions about Vuse Plus, please contact us at 1-833-308-8873, or send an email at email@example.com.
Last Posted May 30, 2021