VUSE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES
- We may amend these Terms from time to time. Unless we provide a delayed effective date or as otherwise required by applicable law, all amendments will be immediately effective on the posting of such updated Terms. Your continued use of our Vuse subscription services constitutes your consent to be bound by these Terms, as amended from time to time. Please therefore check this page occasionally to ensure that you stay up to date with any changes to these Terms. These Terms were most recently updated on May 8, 2020.
How to Create a Subscription
- To register for automated ordering of applicable Vuse products you must be an adult who has reached the legal age to purchase vaping products in your jurisdiction of residence, with a Canadian registered postal address (excluding Quebec, Nova Scotia, Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut), have an existing account profile set up within vuse.com and provide a valid payment method (as described below) (“Subscription”). Subscriptions are only for personal, non-commercial use. You may not purchase Products for further distribution or resale or for any other commercial or business purpose. Your Subscription is personal to you and non-transferable.
- To create a Subscription you will need to go onto our website at vuse.com ca/(“Website”) and undertake the following steps:
- Login to your Vuse account;
- From the Website, select the relevant Product(s) you wish to add to a Subscription;
- Select the relevant Product quantity you require and add the products to cart (a minimum of three (3) Products must be selected)
- At cart, select your first delivery date; and click checkout
- Complete the associated payment and shipping details as prompted.
- Subscription orders will be delivered to you in 30-day intervals from the selected date of first delivery. Subject to certain restrictions, you can modify the delivery date of your subsequent delivery through the Subscription tab in your Vuse account profile.
- Each successful Subscription placed by you will become immediately effective upon completion of the checkout process for that Subscription, until such time as the Subscription is cancelled by you or by us in accordance with these Terms.
- Once you have successfully completed the above steps you will receive an email from us to confirm that your Subscription is active together with the Subscription order number.
- Please note, we are unable to set up a Subscription on your behalf. You will need to create a Subscription yourself, including confirming the details relating to the payment method you wish to use. If you require further assistance on how to create a Subscription, please visit the Subscription page on our Website or contact the Vuse Care team.
- Subscriptions are available on selected Vuse pod refill products (“Products”) available on the Website from time to time. A minimum of three (3) Products must be selective in order to create and maintain a Subscription. For more information on the variety of Product refills available under a Subscription, please see our Subscription FAQs.
- You may add multiple Products to your Subscription. However, due to technical restrictions, you will only be able to maintain one active subscription at a time. You may modify, pause or cancel an existing Subscription at any time. Please see the Subscription tab in your Vuse account profile or contact the Vuse Care team for further assistance.
- We accept Visa and MasterCard for the Subscription services (“Payment Method”). We reserve the right to update and/or otherwise amend the Payment Method from time to time.
- If you wish to add or remove a Product from your Subscription, you can modify your subscription through the Subscription tab in your Vuse account profile .
- We use all reasonable efforts to ensure the availability of the Products. However, in the event any of the Products placed under a Subscription are out of stock, we will dispatch your Subscription without the out of stock items. We will only charge for the amount we ship you which will be detailed in your order confirmation email for that delivery..
- Each Product delivery in your Subscription is referred to in these Terms as “Subscription Delivery”. Subscription Deliveries will be dispatched each thirty (30) days from the date of the initial shipment. By registering for a Subscription, you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for the initial Subscription Delivery and each Subscription Delivery thereafter for the total value of the Products in each Subscription Delivery (including, if applicable, any standard delivery charge), based upon the applicable price as disclosed at the time you create your Subscription. Subject to applicable law, we reserve the right to change prices for Products at any time upon thirty (30) days written notice, and we do not provide price protection or refunds in the event of promotions or price decreases.
- When you sign up for a Subscription, payment for your initial Subscription Delivery will be billed immediately. Unless we expressly communicate otherwise, the fee for your following Subscriptions will be charged approximately 2-4 business days before your next Subscription Delivery, until such time as your Subscription is paused or cancelled by you or us in accordance with these Terms. approximately
- The charges for each Subscription Delivery will be billed to the credit card used to create your Subscription or as otherwise directed by you. If we are unable to obtain payment from you for a Subscription Delivery for any reason, we will notify you via e-mail asking you to resolve the problem. You will receive 3 warnings before your Subscription will be paused and no additional orders will be processed or shipped until the problem has been resolved by you.
- All Subscription Deliveries are subject to standard delivery dispatch only and therefore exclude express shipping, unless you are eligible for expedited shipping though the Vuse+ program.
- All Subscription Deliveries come with free standard delivery.
Please note that further delivery restrictions may apply. For further information on delivery restrictions (in particular, relating to certain geographical delivery restrictions) please see our Conditions of Sale for further information.
- There may be occasions when, despite our efforts, we are unable to dispatch a Subscription Delivery. This may include (but not limited to) circumstances where any of the Products in your Subscription Delivery are out of stock or have otherwise been discontinued at the time your Subscription Delivery is due to be dispatched.
- If the Product that you are subscribed to is discontinued, the Vuse Customer Care team will contact you directly to see if they can provide a remedy to the above Subscription issue.
- In the event Products in your Subscription Delivery are out of stock, your Subscription Delivery will be dispatched with the available products only. We will only charge for the amount we ship you which will be detailed in your order confirmation email for that delivery.
- Should all of the Products be out of stock for a particular Subscription Delivery, your Subscription Delivery will be dispatched once the Products are back in stock.
- If you require further assistance with either modifying or cancelling or your Subscription, please contact the Vuse Customer Care team.
Pausing or Cancelling your Subscription
- Your Subscription will be valid until terminated by you or by us in accordance with these Terms.
- You may have certain legal rights to cancel your Subscription and return any unused Products to us within 14 working days of setting up your Subscription. You may pause or cancel your Subscription at any time. To do so, you will need to undertake the following steps:
- Please login to your Account;
- Click on ‘Manage my Account’
- Navigate to the Subscriptions Tab
- Click the ‘Pause/ Cancel Subscription’ button under Active Subscriptions.
- A Subscription can be paused for up to sixty (60) days. If a Subscription has not been re-activated within 60 days from the date on which it was paused, the Subscription will be cancelled.
- Please note, a Subscription once cancelled by you cannot be restarted. You would therefore need to set up a new Subscription using the steps described at clause 5 of these Terms.
- For more information on how to pause or cancel a Subscription please contact our Vuse Care team at 1-833-308-8873 who will be able to assist you further.
- A request to pause or cancel a Subscription as set out in clause 26 must be received at least one (1) full day prior to your next scheduled Subscription Delivery to avoid being charged for that delivery. Subject to the following, cancellation requests received after that shall take effect for the following Subscription Delivery. If we receive your request to pause or cancel a Subscription after dispatching any Subscription Delivery, you may return to us the Product(s) in that Subscription Delivery after you have submitted your request to cancel the Subscription PROVIDED THAT:
- the Products are returned to us within 14 days of receipt; and
- the Products are in good, un-used and sealed condition.
Return of Products
- In the event you need to return any Products to us, please see further information on how to do this in the Returns section of our Conditions of Sale.
- By signing up to a Subscription you acknowledge and agree that we may process information relating to your Subscription activities in accordance with all applicable data protection legislation and as further detailed in our In particular, by registering to receive a Subscription you agree for us contact you via email and provide you with regular updates relating to your Subscription.
- Subject to applicable law, Vuse reserves the right to, at any time and without notice, end the Subscription and/ or decline any issue of a Subscription.
- Vuse reserves the right to take any action we believe to be appropriate if we consider that any Vuse account holders are abusing the Subscription services, which may include (but not limited to) terminating your existing Vuse registered account.
- If any provision of these Terms is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall remain in force.
- Vuse DOES NOT accept any liability for your use of the Subscription (including but not limited to use of your Subscription account) where such use is undertaken in a manner which is inconsistent with these Terms, Vuse Conditions of Sale and/ or the Vuse Website Terms and Conditions.